Monday, April 6, 2009

Anatomy of a Green Smoothie!

Well, it's been since January that I blogged here - but never fear(!), I have been faithfully drinking my daily Green Smoothie with few exceptions. I will start regularly posting here again.

To start, I wanted to post photos, start to finish, showing the anatomy of a Green Smoothie!

This one contains: Kale, frozen Pineapple, ripe Banana, squeeze of Lime, fresh Water. Blend until SMOOTH! See pics below!


Even Trilby the Wonder Dog LOVES a bit of Green Smoothie!

6 comments:

LizNoVeggieGirl said...

Holy yum smoothie!!

Trilby is cute :-)

Ken and Jen Perkes said...

Slendarella:

Thanks for taking the time to post on our blog! Support from the RAW community is very helpful. Your smoothy looks and sounds wonderful; we will try your recipe. Thanks for the support!

--Ken

P.S. If my "coat . . . skin" will look as good as Trilby's then green smoothies are my new best friend!

Terri Tiffany said...

So how have you been doing with it all? Is it working?

Slendarella said...

Hey Terri: Yes, it is working, although I've only lost 9lbs in 4 months, but I'm feeling so top notch! Lots of energy, feeling happy, looking forward to every day. And my family is on them too and love them, so it's made it easy to incorporate them into our diets.

Angie Ledbetter said...

I think the "feeling good" part is more important than what the scale says! This smoothy looks good.

Great luck with your smoothie journey. :) And thanks for visiting.

Renee Collins said...

Wow, that smoothie has such a pretty color! And I love the pineapple/banana combo, so I bet it's delicious. :)

Thanks for visiting my blog! Come back anytime.

Related Posts with Thumbnails